This is a beautiful antique ring, which is made of 15 carat gold and set with a central ruby, flanked by two natural perals on each side. The ruby has a diameter of 3mm, the pearls measure 2mm across. The ring face is 5mm high and ca. 1.8cm long. The inside is hallmarked for Birmingham 1905, which makes this ring Edwardian. The maker’s mark is B & H. The ring is size P or USA size 7 1/2. It weighs 2.88 grams and is in excellent condition.